For Christmas the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo offers a Gift Card, a special present which gives someone the chance to experience all of the emotions which Milan's symbolic cathedral has to offer.
The Gift Ticket is a ticket, valid for one person, which can be purchased in advance and which gives those who receive it the opportunity to experience the beauty and the secrets of the Duomo di Milano monumental complex.
The Gift Tour takes visitors on a scheduled tour led by expert guides from the Veneranda Fabbrica.
FULL PRICE TICKET
• DUOMO PASS A (€ 15,00) - Cathedral, Visit to the terraces with elevator, Grande Museo del Duomo, San Gottardo in Corte, and the Archaeological Area
• DUOMO PASS B (€ 11,00) - Cathedral, Visit to the terraces on foot, Grande Museo del Duomo, San Gottardo in Corte, and Archaeological Area
REDUCED PRICE TICKET (Children 6-12 years old)
• DUOMO PASS A (€ 8,00) - Cathedral, Visit to the terraces with elevator, Grande Museo del Duomo, San Gottardo in Corte, and Archaeological Area
• DUOMO PASS B (€ 6,00) - Cathedral, Visit to the terraces on foot, Grande Museo del Duomo, San Gottardo in Corte, and Archaeological Area
The Gift Tour lets you give someone the gift of participating in a scheduled tour from the Veneranda Fabbrica's cultural calendar or to arrange a private visit.
GUIDED TOURS ORGANIZED BY THE VENERANDA FABBRICA
• “Duomo Tour with Rooftops” (Terraces with elevator) Duration: 60 minutes. Price: € 20,00/person
• “Discovering the Cathedral” (The Duomo Monumental Complex) Duration: 60 minutes. Price: € 20,00/person
Visits may have a maximum of 4 participants and the price varies depending on the duration:
€ 35,00/person for 60 minutes
€ 45,00/person for 90 minutes
€ 55,00/person for 120 minutes
All prices include the guided tour and DUOMO PASS A (includes access to the Archaeological Area, the Duomo, the Museo del Duomo, the Chiesa di San Gottardo in Corte, and the terraces with elevator).
There is no price reduction in the event that participants on the tour are under 12 years old, members of the armed forces, or entitled to free tickets.
How does the GIFT CARD work?
♦ FOR THOSE GIVING IT
How to give a Gift Card
At the Duomo Shop you can pay for your purchase with cash, credit card, or debit card.
Contacting the Office of Education Services - Guided Tours you can pay via wire transfer, credit card, or PayPal.
2. Pick up your voucher
If you purchased your Gift Card at one of our ticket offices, the voucher will be given to you at the time of purchase. If you paid online by contacting the Office of Education Services - Guided Tours, your voucher can be picked up at one of our ticket offices or downloaded online.
Online purchase of this service includes issue of an invoice. Invoices for amounts over € 77,47 are subject to a € 2,00 stamp tax (art.10dpr633/1972). If purchasing a Gift Tour please remember to specify the route you would like to give before giving the voucher to its recipient.
♦ FOR THOSE RECEIVING the Gift Card
If you have received a Gift Ticket you can pick up your tickets on the day of your visit by bringing the voucher to one of our ticket offices.
If you have received a Gift Tour, contact the Office of Eduction Services - Guided Tours within 5 working days of your chosen date in order to schedule the day and time of your visit.
Where the ticket offices of the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo are located:
Ticket office 1 – Piazza Duomo, next to the Cathedral
Ticket office 2 – Piazza Duomo, 12 , at the Grande Museo del Duomo - Palazzo Reale
Ticket office 3 - Piazza Duomo, 18, at the Duomo Info point
Educational Services - Guided Tours
Piazza Duomo, 14 – 20122 – Milan
tel. 02 89015321