We inform worshippers and visitors that from Friday 24 March 2017 to Saturday 25 March 2017 the opening hours may be subject to changes on the occasion of Pope Francis’ visit scheduled for 25 March, as outlined below:
♦ FRIDAY 24 MARCH 2017
- The ticket offices will close at 12.00 pm
- The Cathedral, the Terraces and the Duomo Museum will close to the public at 1.00 pm. Last ticket at 12.00 pm and last admission at 12.10 pm
- Last Via Crucis at 12.45 pm, then all the celebrations will be suspended
♦ SATURDAY 25 MARCH 2017
- Access to the Duomo is reserved for priests, deacons, religious, consecrated men and women for the meeting with the Holy Father.
- The ticket offices will open at 2.00 pm
- The Museum and the Terraces will open to the public at 2.00 pm
- The Cathedral will open to the public at 3.00 pm
- Celebrations and confessions are suspended.
These changes are indicative and subject to further changes according to the guidelines of the Public Safety Authorities.
Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo
Piazza Duomo, 18– 20122 Milan
Tel. +39 0272023375