The special agreement between Duomo di Milano and Trenord has been renewed for 2020 to encourage the use of the train as a rapid, safe and sustainable means of transport to reach the city of Milan, and to promote the visit to the Cathedral and to the entire Monumental Complex.
Thanks to the agreement signed by Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo and Trenord s.r.l., you are entitled to a reduction in the cost of the ticket and on rental charges for the Audio guide by showing, at the ticket office, a valid “IO VIAGGIO” card or an ordinary Trenord ticket validated on the day of the visit, with starting point of the journey in any station of the railway network served by Trenord and destination 'Milan’ indicated on the ticket.
- Pass Lift €15.30 (instead of €17.00)
- Pass Stairs €11.70 (instead of €13.00)
- Fast Track Pass* €20.00 (instead of €25.00)
- Fast Track Lift* €18.40 (instead of €23.00)
- Culture Pass €4.00 (instead of €8.00)
- Complete audio guide €4.50 (instead of €9.00)
Finally, visitors who possess the “IO VIAGGIO” card or the above ticket may present them at the cash desk to obtain a 10% discount also on exclusive items on sale at the Duomo Shop.
*Seasonal service subjected to possible variations
Duomo Info Point
Piazza Duomo 14/a - 20122 Milan