Service not available from 5th November to 21st December 2018 and from 7th January to 31st March 2019
A service that improves visitor reception and makes entering to the Monumental Complex more efficient. An experiment that addresses the need to reduce wait times and queues: the Fast-Track Ticket. The service is in effect exclusively for the climb up to the Terraces, daily from 10am to 5pm (last tickets sold at 4:50pm).
The Fast-Track Ticket grants visitors access to a reserved security check line and makes it possible to arrive at the entrance to the Duomo's Terraces with reduced wait times as compared to visitors who have purchased the standard ticket. All visitors are still subject to the same rules and security procedures.
The fast-track ticket for individual visitors can be purchased at the dedicated ticket office on the right side of the Cathedral’s façade.
QUICKER ACCESS TO THE TERRACES
Daily 10:00 am 5:00 pm*
FAST-TRACK A- PASS
One admission within 72 hours since ticket validation
TERRACES BY LIFT
SAN GOTTARDO CHURCH
- Full price ticket € 25,00
- Reduced price ticket for children between the age of 6 -12 € 13,00
FAST-TRACK B- TERRACES
TERRACES BY LIFT
You can buy the FAST TRACK INTEGRATION
if you have already purchased:
- Full price ticket € 22,00
- Reduced price ticket for children between the age of 6 -12 € 11,00
Duomo Pass A full price €9,00/ Reduced children 6-12 years €5,00*
Terraces by lift €9,00/Reduced children 6-12 years €4,00
Among the facilities for tourists in possession of the Fast-Track Ticket:
- Audioguide rental to visit the Monumental Complex at the discounted rate of € 6,00 (pick up at the Ticket Office dedicated to the service - available in 9 languages).
- 10% exclusive discount at the Duomo Shop, the official sales point of the Milan Cathedral (on a selection of dedicated products), open daily from 8.00 am to 6.30 pm at the Ticket Office 1 - Sala delle Colonne (Piazza del Duomo, 14 / A).
The Fast-Track A-Pass Ticket holders can request a free kimono cloak to enter the Cathedral (collection at the ticket office dedicated to the service).
Admission times, visit path, Duomo Shop and ticket offices opening times could be subject to variations and/or limitations for special liturgical celebrations, on notice of the Local Authorities or Public Security Authorities, due to organizational needs of the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo di Milano or in case of bad weather conditions.
To be informed of any changes, visit link
Tickets are not refundable.
GRATUITÀ Fast-Track: Bambini fino a 6 anni - Portatori di handicap e accompagnatore - Guide turistiche nell'esercizio della propria professione con gruppo a seguito.
FREE Fast-Track ticket: Children up to 6 years old – People with disabilities and helper – Group guides.
REDUCED Fast-Track ticket: (request for documentation) Children 6-12 years
Tickets not validated are valid until 31/12
* Outside this time slot, visitors can climb up to the Terraces according to the usual opening hours and ordinary entry routes.
Fast-Track guided tours
To book a guided tour organized by the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo you can contact the Guided Tours Office by phone or writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duomo Info Point
Piazza Duomo 14 / a - 20122 Milano
Winter Timetable (November-April)
Monday - Friday 9.30 -16.30
Saturday - Sunday and Holidays 9.30 -17.30
Summer Timetable (May-October)
Daily 9.30 -17.30