The Historical Complex of Milan Duomo has reopened to tourists in complete compliance with the anti-contagion regulations so as to guarantee a safe and comfortable experience while also taking into account the characteristics, routes and access points of the different areas.
ACCESS TO THE ROOFTOPS VIA THE LIFT TO RESUME
From 20 June 2020, access to the Rooftops in the lift will resume on Saturdays and Sundays from 10am to 6pm. From July, access via the lift will be available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Thanks to the installation of two next-generation devices, the sanitisation of the air and internal surfaces of the lift will be guaranteed. Access will be limited to a maximum of four people per ascent and descent.
PROMOTIONS AND SPECIAL OFFERS
Promotions and special offers for visitors continue
- Thank you! A free Ticket for Healthcare and Emergency Professionals
As a gesture of thanks for fighting against Covid-19, the Veneranda Fabbrica del Duomo is offering all healthcare professionals (doctors, nurses, and emergency operators and volunteers) a free entrance ticket to the Historical Complex. Family members and companions can take advantage of reduced-price tickets. To take advantage of the promotion, it is necessary to go to one of the on-site ticket offices and present your professional identification badge. This promotion is valid until 31 August 2020 and is applicable for all types of ticket.
- 20% discount off individual tours with official guides from the Duomo
Discover the Cathedral's secrets through individual tours conducted by official guides from the Duomo with a 20% discount. Enter the promotional code "R3Opened2020" and immediately take advantage of this exclusive offer, valid until 31 August 2020. Click here and find out the entire calendar of tours.
RULES OF CONDUCT
All areas of the Historical Complex are sanitised numerous times per day. Visitors are required to adhere to the following rules of conduct:
- Body temperature measurement, which must be below 37.5°C (99.5°F).
- Sanitisation of hands both before and during the visit. There are several dispensers containing sanitising solution throughout the Historical Complex that are available for all visitors to use.
- Use of masks is mandatory for the entire duration of the visit and the mouth and nose must be kept covered.
- Social distancing must be respected and a physical distance of at least 2m (6.6ft) must be maintained between others present.
- Microphone and video guide devices available for hire are sanitised before and after every use and disposable headphones are provided. For the use of touchscreen devices, disposable gloves are available.
For further information, please consult the Guidelines for the prevention and control of COVID-19, which constitute an integral and substantial part of the Access Regulations to the Historical Complex of Milan Duomo.
For access to the area reserved for prayer, please refer to the Liturgical Life section.